Monday, December 17, 2007

FRIENDS

Peter: Hey man, how you doing?
Oh really? Do you have the day off today?
That's cool. How is your new job?
Yeah I bet you are pretty busy for the Holidays!
Everyone wants the books!
I am doing okay.
Yeah, just working, earnin' a buck ya know?!
haha
me: suck it
;)
Peter: :(
Well I guess that's the end of that.
I suppose I "enjoyed" being your friend.
We had some "laughs"
me: I gave you a wink.
That acquits me of all wrongdoing.
Peter: I was just curious how you were doing you piece of shit.
me: ;)
Peter: You have all he time in the world to talk to other people on here I am sure.
But me, nooooo, cant even type in a whole sentence!
I hope you die fucker.
Real soon.
And I MEAN THAT>
me: Listen I'm kind of in the middle of something but this convo is real important to me and we'll pow-wow later maybe over some salads. FACE TIME
ciao for now, babe
movin and shakin
you're fabulous, kid, don't forget it
Peter: whatver
me: you're gangbusters, babe
Peter: I dont ever want to hear from you again! EVER.
me: you're a superstar and I mean that
Peter: FUCK YOU FUCKER
me: love ya, you dazzler
Peter: "Listen I'm kind of in the middle of something but this convo is real important to me and we'll pow-wow later maybe over some salads."
FUCK YOU FOR THIS
YOU JUST GO EAT THAT FUCKING SALAD, YOU FUCKING COCKSMOKING FAGGOT BABY FUCKING SHIT EATING PIECE OF HUMAN WASTER
I AM GONNA COME TO CINCINNATI, THAT SHIT TOWN, WHERE SHITEATERS LIKE YOU LIVE AND EAT YOUR SHIT AND FUCKING KILL YOUR FAMILY DO YOU HEAR ME
I AM BUYING THE TICKET...
me: You are one in a million, my friend.
Don't let anyone tell you different.
You oughta be in pictures. Mattah fack, let me make a few phone calls...
Peter: (Blood curdling scream)

1 comment:

Silverbelle said...

That's really cute! This pic totally looks like you guys! Warms the cockles.